The General Surgery Department at the Eskulap Hospital provides surgical procedures as well as ensures patient care to meet the demands of global medical standards.
With the professionally qualified and experienced medical team and specialist medical equipment we are able to perform procedures and surgeries safely and effectively during your hospital stay, on a one-day surgery basis as well as in a physician’s office.
MAKE USE OF OUR SERVICES:
- Conventional surgeries for inguinal, femoral and abdominal hernias
- Laparoscopic inguinal, femoral and abdominal hernia repair
- Non-operational treatment for first- and second-degree hemorrhoids using the rubber band ligation procedure – the so called Barron method
- Minimally invasive removal of third- and fourth- degree hemorrhoids using the RFITTH technique
- Removal of nodules and dermal naevus
- Laserremoval ofdermal naevus
- And other surgical procedures.
MEDICAL TEAM OF GENERAL SURGERY DEPARTMENT:
|Stanisław Molski, MD. PhD. DSc. specialist in general and vascular surgery and angiology|
|Michal Molski, MD. PhD. specialist in vascular and general surgery cerified phlebologist|
|Jan Szczepański, MD. specialist in general and vascular surgery|
|Andrzej Palewicz, MD. PhD. specialist in general and thoracic surgery expert in laparoscopic surgery|
|Tadeusz Siemko MD. specialist in general surgery, endocynologist expert in thyroid surgery|