The Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at the Eskulap Hospital offers the latest techniques of diagnostics and treatment of diseases and consequences of injuries to motor organs.
The Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at the Eskulap Hospital is well known for its competent medical personnel, comfortable furnishing and modern medical equipment.
MAKE USE OF OUR SERVICES:
- Hip-joint replacement surgery;
- Knee-joint replacement surgery;
- Hallux procedures;
- Arthroscopic surgery;
- Gangliectomy on hand or foot;
- Surgical removal of anastomosis from hand or foot;
- Peripheral nerve decompression procedure
– carpal tunnel syndrome
– cubittal tunnel syndrome.