We have been involved in minimally invasive treatment of varicose veins in lower limbs introducing and applying innovative techniques for more than 25 years. We perform almost all currently provided kinds of minimally invasive and surgical procedures. About 1000 procedures are performed by our team on an annual basis. Due to an extensive experience of our surgeons as well as the opportunity to choose an optimal technique for an individual patient we are continuously improving our treatment results and reducing the risk of post-op complications.
We do endovenous ablations since 2007!
We offer most complex venous care in Poland!
As a comprehensive treatment of varicose veins we perform the following techniques:
- RADIOFREQUENCY VEIN ABLATION – VBOX – INNOVATION of 2019.04
- RADIOFREQUENCY VEIN ABLATION – ClosureFast – INNOVATION of 2019.04
- STEAM VEIN ABLATION – VBOX – INNOVATION of 2017
- GLUE VEIN ABLATION – VenaSeal – INNOVATION of 2016
- ENDOVEONUS STENTING – INNOVATION of 2016
- PHARMACO-MECHANICAL VEIN ABLATION – Flebogrif – INNOVATION of 2016
- HYBRID ENDOVENOUS PROCEDURES – INNOVATION of 2015
- PHARMACO-MECHANICAL VEIN ABLATION – Clarivein – INNOVATION of 2014
- STEAM VEIN ABLATION – SVS – INNOVATION of 2013
- ENDOVENOUS CATHETER CHEMICAL ABLATION – INNOVATION of 2013
- RADIOFREQUENCY VEIN ABLATION – RFITT Celon – INNOVATION of 2010
- LASER VEIN ABLATION – EVLA – INNOVATION of 2007
- FOAM SCLEROTHERAPY;
- SURGICAL STRIPPING;
- SURGICAL CRIOSTRIPPING;
- SURGICAL PERFORATOR VEINS ABLATION AND LIGATION;
- COMPRESSION THERAPY;
- MANUAL AND PNEUMATIC LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE;